Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

Photographer: Louie Favorite
1. It really touched my heart, and made me think when my best friend's brother left and came back.
2. The way the lady is in full tears and she is holding on to daughter, you can't help but stop and look at it.
3. The emotions of the photo and the meaning of the photo.
Photographer: Aaron Thompson
1. The way the little boy wants to be strong and how he shows he cares and loves his father.
2. The flag and kinda tears made me look at the photo its so many emotions and i can relate to it.
3. It made cause he shows that little boy is strong and loves his father.
PhotoGrapher: William Anders
1. How the earth looks amazing and the content of the photo.
2. The way earth looked from distance attracted me to the photo.
3. How is was taken from space and on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment